1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
Hashtag Highlight: @ifitwags’s #peanutbutterseries
The origins of the #peanutbutterseries, started by Stephanie McCombie (@ifitwags) and her two German Shorthair Pointers, are just as straightforward as you might imagine. “I was watching the boys eating peanut butter one day and burst out laughing at the faces they were making,” says Stephanie of her pups Travis and Gus, “so I grabbed my camera and started shooting. The photos ended up being so funny I wanted to see other dogs in action!”
Since the first #peanutbutterseries photo was posted last month, Travis and Gus—both rescues whom Stephanie calls #thepointerbrothers—have inspired hundreds of other pups and their humans to break out jars of peanut butter and start snapping.
Want to join in on the fun? Stephanie offers these tips: “Don’t be afraid of a little mess and have lots of peanut butter on hand. Shooting in a space with lots of light works best… must avoid blurry tongues!”
do you ever have that feeling when someone is your best friend but you’re not theirs
Let me tell you a fucking thing about costume design. That’s some in depth, difficult shit to learn. And the fact that this goddess can ramble this shit off the cuff means she knows her shit. ELLE WOODS IS A GODAMNED GENIUS AND IT’s NOT A STRETCH TO BELIEVE SHE GOT INTO HARVARD LAW MMMK?
FUCK YEAH ELLE WOODS OR DIE
this movie is literally about an attractive woman who loves to party having to prove over and over again that she’s also intelligent and hard-working to those who judge her based on her looks (who also empowers and fights for other women, and fosters unlikely friendships instead of engaging in girl hate) and if you don’t think that’s some great feminist shit then I don’t know what your problem is
Let’s not forget that in the end when the guy wants her again, she turns him down because she knows she deserves better.